MODULE I: Embodiment Basics
with Susan Bauer, MFA, RSME/T, RSDE
Be sure to first read the full description of Module I here.
This is the registration page for Module I of the Embodiment in Education Teacher Training Certification Program.
NEW DATES COMING SOON!
(Dates above are approximate start and end dates)
Note: Module I is now offered in a new online format over 6 months.
The 100-hour online program includes:
- Online classes in 3 trimesters (100 contact hours)
- small group format limited to 15 participants for feedback and questions
- 3-hour online classes
- Three individual sessions / consultations with the Program Director
- one online session each trimester for individualized focus and support
- Small group cohort meetings
- online meetings focused on specific themes for further integration of the material and professional dialogue among colleagues
- Homework for practice and integration of material
- personal practice, journals, writings assignments, readings, and Anatomy Coloring Plates
- Practice teaching based on material covered in the course
- taught to your peers in the group during the course, with feedback from both participants and faculty
- Final student presentations
- individual presentations to offer your insights, learn from your colleagues through community dialogue, and receive faculty review
The program is limited to 15 participants to ensure time for individual support and feedback.
Successful completion of all components qualifies you to apply for the remaining modules of the full 300-hour Embodiment in Education™ Teacher Certification, Modules II and III (100 hours each). You will also have a 20-hour Teaching Practicum requirement to complete between Modules I and II if you would like to continue in the program. For further information on the schedule and tuition for full Training Program see the link at the bottom of this page.
Program Dates* for Module I coming soon – Online via Zoom
12 Weekends, Saturday and Sundays, 9:30am – 12:30pm (Pacific Time)
12:30 – 3:30 (Eastern time); 6:30 – 9:30 (Central Europe)
Calculate your time zone here.
Weekends, three trimesters, with a final intensive workshop format.
*Note: Schedule may be subject to slight changes.
Module I is open by application to those having completed the Embodiment Essentials Course.
Read more about the Embodiment Essentials pre-requisite course here. A few spaces may be available for those who have not yet taken the pre-requisite course, with an agreement to complete the course by a certain date tbd.
To register you will need to complete your application online and pay your deposit. Upon acceptance your remaining tuition will be due. See below for tuition options and payment methods.
Program Tuition Options
1. Full tuition
$2435 plus $450 individual sessions fee = $2875
$125 Discount for early registration for those who have completed the pre-requisite course: $2750*
($750 deposit due with application)
2. Paid in 2 payments:
Deposit plus two payments of $1100; after deposit, first payment due upon acceptance. Total = $2950
Note: Tuition includes all program components listed above plus course handouts. You will be also provided with a list of books you will need to purchase at the beginning of the program.
*Applicants receiving financial support from an educational institution toward the cost of the program are requested to pay the full tuition tuition of $2875 if paying in full. Thank you.
You may pay by check or via Paypal. Directions for paying by check or Paypal will be sent to you in your confirmation email once you complete your application. Please note that for all Paypal payments you will need to add a 4% fee to your total due for each payment.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel up to 8 weeks before the program begins and receive your full tuition minus ½ the $750 deposit fee ($375). No refunds thereafter and no partial refunds available for classes missed during the program.
We look forward to hearing from you and diving deeply into this inspiring material together!
REGISTRATION TO OPEN SOON! Please check back.
For further information see our FAQ’s.
Learn more about Dates and Tuition Costs for the Full Embodiment in Education Teacher Certification Program: (300 hours)
Read more about Embodiment in Education
Read more about Program Director and core faculty Susan Bauer.